Note: One team always consists of 2 members. Team members must stay together throughout the entire course
For your info, please find the full price tier planning per person below
- Pre-launch: €79 (only previous participants during pre launch period)
- Early decider: €89 (until 40% full or latest 31 dec 2023)
- General sales: €99
- Pre-launch: €69 (only previous participants during pre launch period)
- Early decider: €79 (until 40% full or latest 31 dec 2023)
- General sales: €89
The following will be provided by the SuretoSure Swimrun organization in your bags to be collected at the registration desk before the race:
Bib Jerseys: These one-size unisex jerseys with your team’s bib number are made in Sweden (the home of Swimrunning) and can be worn over your wetsuit or trisuit. If worn on bare skin, it is a good idea to use anti-shafing cream. The jerseys are handed to you at registration and returned at the finish. If you wish to keep them as a souvenir, the jerseys can be purchased for €15.
Swimming caps: Every team receives two swimming caps in the same colour: blue for the 24.4 Challenge and red for the 10.3 Sprint race.
Cups: To avoid plastic waste we provide foldable TPU cups at registration that are to be carried along the course and used to hydrate at the checkpoints.
Waterproof map: Whilst the course is fully marked, there is an element of navigation in the race. For that reason, we provide an A6 waterproof printed map to each participant.
2024 Cancellation Policy:
- 100% refund until 31 dec 2023 (or transfer)
- 50% refund until 31 mar 2024
- No refund or transfer after 31 mar 2024
Please note we have added an insurance option at registration, covering sickness, accident, or injury. You will find the ‘Refundable Booking’ option in the registration process on the RaceID website.